Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Attack of the lolcat

Okay, so it isn't from our favourite kitty website. This happens to be a cat that I met while walking home from work. The friendly feline let me pet him, and then seemed to demand more. So, I decided in grand lolcat style to hold a small contest (sadly, there are no prizes except the recognition of your name on this blog and my deepest admiration). Come up with a whitty caption for said kitty, and I shall do up a lolcat type picture and post it up here in the future. I'll give a couple of weeks to get the entries in.

Until next time...

Keep 'em flyin'!

1 comment:

zzxjoanw said...

Caption: Is this the crosstown bus?