Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pimp My Laptop

Okay, I'm on vacation. But I'm on vacation in Saskatoon. Which means a little quality time for me and my stuff. I have my camera, my laptop, and recently acquired some new stuff on Friday when I came into town. Let's face it, I needed a new pair of shoes and I found a stylish pair that works for casual wear or even formal wear.

Next, time to pimp my laptop.

My first goal was to actually go out and pick up a book to put my music CD's into. Which I did find. One that holds 320 CDs. Yes, I have more than that, but I digress. While shopping for such a find, I also remembered I needed a laptop cooling base. I managed to find one at OTV, called the Notepal by Cool Master. Comes with dual fans and USB connection. My laptop will now be much cooler.

And, cooler still with the gelpic I managed to find.

Made by 3M, this easy adhesive picture adds an amount of flare and style to said laptop. Yes, I like my tech-geek stuff, and I like it to stand out a bit. In Outlook, this will definitely stand out. There are other gelmats, so as time goes on, I may change things up a bit. We'll have to see.

Until next time...

Keep 'em flyin'.

No comments: