Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I scream, you scream...

So far my vacation has dealt with a wedding, food, pimpin' my laptop, food, buying a few new clothes and ... well ... food.

And the food isn't done as I discovered something from Homestead Ice Cream here in Saskatoon. Ice Cream in a bucket. Yes, in a bucket. I had to get one as soon as I saw it. And I couldn't finish it in just one sitting. I may have to take it back to Outlook with me, but it will be more than worth it.

Describing it does not do it justice. The picture will have to suffice.

Until I get a brain freeze...

...keep 'em flyin'.

No comments: