Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hockey Night in Outlook

The season is coming up. We're almost there.

What am I talking about?

Saskatchewan Valley Hockey League.

And again, I will be up in the press box, helping with the public address for Outlook Ice Hawks home games. There were some really good games last year, and I look forward to some good ones this year. Once the schedule is released for this year's season, I'll post it up here. Until then, you can be eased with the fact that hockey will come from that other league. Ya know, it's called the NHL.

And, I have developed something that will have every Ice Hawks' fan shouting. I'm planning up putting up a wallpaper section. Desktop wallpapers for your PC.

Until then...

Keep 'em flyin'.

No comments: