Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Friday, December 26, 2008

There was 'Nog, but no rum

You people must realize that the only times I actually make a post, is when I'm not at home.

Okay, not all the time. But at least the random posts are made most often when I'm on the road, or on vaction.

Well, you can add another first to this.

I'm kinda drunk.

Yes, egg nog and vodka. What? Vodka? No Rum? Why no rum? Well, that would be because there is no rum in the house right now. There's just Smirnoff Triple Distilled vodka. But won't that curdle the egg nog, you ask. Well, in theory, yes. Egg nog is essentially a dairy product. As my friend Pearce pointed out, it could curdle it. But, not if you pour the vodka first, then the egg nog.

Really, this post is going nowhere right now, so I'm gonna go back to my 'nog. Merry Christmas, everyone. And a happy new year.

No comments: