Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Caffine levels

Found this rather interesting test while cruising around other blogs. I always find interesting stuff at other blogs, and being the coffee-holic that I am, I had to check this out. It's the Caffeine Click Test. It determines your caffeine levels as you click on the coffee cup icon.

Mine for today is...

The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating

Well, it is a Friday, after all, and it is publishing day. And this is the weekend.

Until someone slips me decaff...

...keep 'em flyin'!

No comments: