Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Farmer's Market

Summer is always great. There's the lake, the parks, warm weather (sometimes unbearable and hot) and even the summer thunderstorms can be great. Even if they do wake me up in the middle of the night. But one of the things I look forward to are the Farmer's Markets.

The farmer's market in Outlook in open, every Friday, and runs until September. And, oh there are so many things which you can buy. Farmer's markets are great. There's food, crafts and so much more. I even managed to pick up some items while there on Friday. Some incredible pasta and focaccia bread. That was supper for me.

Just take a look at the picture. I could describe it, but looking at it is so much better.

Until the next farmer's market...

...keep 'em flyin'!

No comments: