Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

After three weeks, the hectic nature I've felt has started to slow. I must explain, that this is not a bad thing. It's very good, actually. The place where I work just acquired a small coffee house magazine. Called Catch-A-Copy, it's like a coffee perks, filled with jokes and one liners and tid-bits of information that are interesting to read. It's made my day job quite busy, and quite full filling. That's one of the things I like about my job, it's never boring. And I always see the end result of a week's worth of work.

The weather became much warmer and in celebration of such an event (and for acquiring the Catch-A-Copy) my co-workers and I decided to celebrate.

With bubbles.

Sometimes in order to stay sane, you have to act insane. Or at least have fun.

Until next time...

Keep 'em flyin'.

No comments: