Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Writing to resume

I know, I've been incredibly lax on the writing, especially with updating the latest Canyons of Steel story, Nobody Guns For My Family. I promise, I will be getting into it again. I hit a bit of a writing wall a while back, and things, like the weather, turned cold. When that happens, I just can't find the urge to write. The same, sadly, could also be said of my blog as I was not as faithful as I could have been in updating it. But, I have started getting back into the swing of things, as I have new rants on world views that I can start posting again.

Until Walker hangs up his shootin' irons...

...keep 'em flyin'.

No comments: