Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Friday, January 11, 2008

More wallpaper

I've been doing a lot of artwork lately, especially now that I've got my hands on a Wacom board. Wacom boards are great devices. Essentially drawing with a pen, but the results show up on screen in whatever graphics program you're using. I use Illustrator and Photoshop for all of my stuff. I also have a few traditional pieces. I've been posting up artwork on deviantART, a great place to show off, get some tips, and just view other's art work. Plus, if you are so inclined and feel that your pieces are of good quality, you can also have them sold as prints through the site.

If you'd like to view some of the pieces I've done, along with photos and some prose, I have my own page there. For now, here's some wallpaper I created with my patriotic superhero, Canadiens.

Until next time...

Keep 'em flyin'.

No comments: