Whointhewhatnow?

My photo
Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada
Production manager of a weekly newspaper in Outlook, Saskatchewan. The blog url of midsask.blogspot.com has absolutely nothing to do with MidSask REDA, though, they do very good work throughout the Lake Diefenbaker Region.

Friday, August 24, 2007

In the beginning

Okay, a touch presumptuous, but yes, this is the beginning. I'll be posting things in the future here, such as thoughts, pictures and prose.

And to expand on this original post...

A blog is an easy way to communicate, post ideas and share a few things along the way. I take photographs, I'm not a professional photographer, but I like taking pictures. I'll post shots up here.

I also write, again not professionally, but I do some prose work. A lot is based on characters I play in City of Heroes and in Neverwinter Nights. And yes, I do game. Not as much as I used to mind you, it's too much of a drain on that thing called spare time when I could be doing other productive stuff.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

No comments: